Sunday, July 1, 2012

2012 365 #135 -Oh Canada!

the Opus Gluei poohbahs want us to show our patriotism this week over on their blog...we are going to some Canada day festivities and I thought I would bring along a card...here is what I came up with for their challenge:

hope everyone who is having a holiday weekend this weekend enjoys a safe and happy one!  Summer is officially here in our neck of the woods...wahoozle!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend and celebrating in style! This is a marvelous card, colorful and simple but with a big impact! Love my Canadian friends, we have good buddies in our neighbors to the north!

lauren bergold said...

AWE-SOME, eh?!?! (sorry, i was doing my best bob & doug mackenzie voices there!!!) :) :) :) happy canada day, i ♥LOVE♥ your gorgeous maple leaf!!!

Electra said...

I'm sorry I haven't bee here sooner-your card is PERFECT!! and summer is here too!