Tuesday, July 10, 2012

2012 365 #137 - birthday pleats


This weeks Shopping our Stash Challenge is more than one fold or pleats...I chose pleats in two different ways...underneath I sewed on some pleated paper and adhered it to my card base.  I also used the pleated cupcake liner for my cupcake...I know, I know...it looks like a mushroom, but hey...what can I say???  Let's see what you can come up with this week...

Oh and by the way....we are running a design team call if any of my peeps are interested...the info is here: SHOPPING OUR STASH DESIGN TEAM CALL.  Come and join in the fun...it is a stress free design team....leaving comments and making 1 project a week...and you know them way in advance if you are a keener and want to work ahead...it's a great group of girls to work with!!!

5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

this soooooooooooo does NOT look like a mushroom, it looks like a totally delicious and festive cupcake, in fact it's made me a bit drooly over here!!! i looooooooooooove that you've used the real cupcake wrapper AND done that amazingly gorgeous pleated background as well! so totally ♥AWESOME♥ as indeed is almost everything you make, missus! :)


ps: heartily agree re the SOS dt! just a super-fun group to hang out with every week and i LOVE that we can work as far ahead (or right ON DEADLINE) as we like!!! ♥♥♥

lauren bergold said...

oof i just re-read the last line of my comment and realized it sounds VERY weird, and as if i am saying SOME of the stuff you make is in some way NOT awesome, which is totally NOT what i meant!!! ackkkkkK!!!!! i blame the fact that i was typing too fast and not THINKING enough! ALL of your stuff is ♥FAB♥U♥LOUS♥!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

jimlynn said...

LOL!! No, I'm not seeing a mushroom!!! I'm seeing a very yummy looking cupcake! Love the way you pleated the paper - and the use of the cupcake liner is so creative!
Lynn

CarlaKH said...

too cute! I love how you pleated and stitched the paper!

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

gostei :)