This week at the Opus Gluei, we are celebrating the seasons...you can choose one, or like I have done and include them all...it is a pretty open challenge and should be an easy one to participate in, so let's see what you can come up with!!! I coloured the trees with Tim Holtz markers and then watercoloured them a little with the blending pen...the flowers are left over from a previous project and I thought I could use them up for this one...
Sunday, July 29, 2012
2012 365 #141 - seasons
This week at the Opus Gluei, we are celebrating the seasons...you can choose one, or like I have done and include them all...it is a pretty open challenge and should be an easy one to participate in, so let's see what you can come up with!!! I coloured the trees with Tim Holtz markers and then watercoloured them a little with the blending pen...the flowers are left over from a previous project and I thought I could use them up for this one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Deena, this is so lovely! I think I have those stamps and have never know how to use them!! Thanks for the inspiration.
Lynn
Love those stamps - they make a great card!
ooooooooh! such a cool stamp set and a GORGEOUS "deena card"! (i ♥LOVES♥ those!!!) :)
Post a Comment