Tuesday, January 2, 2018

#1 - Watercolour

Happy New Year everyone!  This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use watercolour on your project.  I love the look of watercolour and how some people are so incredibly uber talented at it.  As you can see from my card, I am not!  Lol...but I still like the look even though I don't have the skills.  I love this stamp because it looks just like my youngest daughter...so much so that it is uncanny.  Being a new year and all, I thought the sentiment was appropriate to start out my crafting year - and the rest of my year....2017 was a rough one health wise and I am hoping 2018 will be a little nicer to me.  Play along with us, will you?

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Lovely job of watercolouring, great stamp and fab. card design.

Mimi said...

Hey! I think you did an A+ job on your watercoloring! I love this card. Terrific colours, and the added stars are perfect. I hope 2018 is better for you, too, and my fam as well-- my husband and I are scarred from last year!

lauren bergold said...

totally disagree, missus! you are already AWESOME at watercoloring/colouring as this beautiful card proves! ♥

Donna said...

I beg to differ that you are not uber talented at watercolour!
Look how gorgeous that is!!!
The pink and teal are so nice together!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I totally agree with Donna, that background is amazing, I haven't been able to do a watercolor wash yet, I always end up with a muddy mess.
Beautiful colors on your image too and that sentiment is very inspiring.
Hugs,
Maria.