This week's challenge at the Jingle Belles is to use text on your project. I loved this die so much I bought it twice by accident. So I had to use it and decided to make two cards to use both of them lol. My momma will be happy because she will acquire this as she gets all my duplicates. She is getting a bit of a collection that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I tend to have a duplicate problem too ... and Lauren is my beneficiary (since we seldom buy the same stuff) ... I can certainly see why you had to have it ... it is fantastic and I love your borders along the edge ... so glad you got texty with us at Jingle Belles.
Fabulous card, love that die, what a lucky Momma!!
hehehehe... i was chuckling when you said that about doubles bc i do get stephanie's that way, lol! :) :) :) your mom & i thank stephanie and you for that! meanwhile, i'm glad you tested them BOTH out (lol!!!) and they look AMAZING! so happy you could get texty with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥
Post a Comment