| This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to make a birthday card...that is by far my favourite type of card to make...always happy - I thought I would sparkle up this card and make it fun. I used all scrap papers and christened some dies and stamps that haven't yet seen paper.... Play along with us, will you? |
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
#9 -happy birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow it's great to see those dies used on a card and it's an AWESOME card. love the design. fab. job.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Deena this is awesome!
I love the stars and sequins!!
Excellent card! Love that fun word die and pretty background paper!
Love that bold and beautiful sentiment with that pretty pattern paper behind it, lovely detail of the die cut stars and sequences.
Hugs,
Maria.
sooooooooooooooooo SPARKLEEEEEEEE!!! i love it! that is all. :)
Post a Comment