Tuesday, January 9, 2018
#4 - something old and something new
This week's challenge at shopping our stash is to use something really old from your stash and something new that you have. This card is a good mix of both...the alcohol inks were one of my first purchases...before I even knew what they were for...the silver paper and the circle die were purchases that I received last week and my goal is to get everything new used at least once by the time it reaches 3 months in my house...hoping to keep up on that...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
awesome combination of old and new stuff!!! wouldja believe i only JUST got AI's in september at the crafty garage sale... haven't played with them in a bit now tho... i think you've given me an IDEA, lol! ♥
I still don't have bottles of alcohol inks, except gold, silver and copper for a technique I have yet to try lol. What an awesome plan to get the new stuff christened within 3 months, keep us posted on how it's going. Gorgeous card, the background is awesome. Of course Purple is the best part.
Ohhhhhh I have bottles of alcohol inks somewhere in my stash too!
Love the chevron circle die!!
I love everything about this card!
I too love the Chevron circle die, it's a really beautiful background for your die cut flowers.
I've seen alcohol inks used this way and the results are always beautiful, the color combination of pinks, purples and blues is amazing.
Fabulous card, Deena.
Hugs,
Maria.
Post a Comment