Friday, November 11, 2011
2011 365 #174 - Movember Thank you card
one of our LSS (Scrapbooking by Design) here is having a little card challenge for the month of November (or should I say Movember?) to raise awareness for prostate cancer. It looked like a fun challenge, and I am always up for a challenge, so I decided to give it a whirl...there were quite a few rules, which made it all the more fun for me...the project needed to have a mustache...check...it needed to have purple on it...check...and you needed to use at least three different patterned papers, with at least one of them having a girly pattern of flowers or butterflies etc...check...I think I hit all of the categories pretty easily with what I came up with...I am also entering it in the Card Makin Mamas be thankful challenge and the If the Shoe fits try something new challenge...on top of using the feminine papers and gems for my masculine card (which is new to me), I also experimented with the nestabilities peek through window on this card...I had seen a lot of videos using this technique and thought I would give it a whirl... I like the way it turned out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the words. Do you think this stuff up yourself? I like the way it truned out too.
Too cute and funny! thanks for playing along with CMM!
Post a Comment