Tuesday, November 15, 2011
SOS Dilly Beans neutral Challenge - 2011 365 #175 - snowmen
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use an "uninked" stamp or an "unprinted" digital image and make a project with neutral colours...I would normally have had a hay day going through my stamps looking for an uninked one and used that, but this week we were sponsored by Dilly Beans Stamps and we got an image of theirs to use, so I tried it out...still not a huge fan of the digital scrap/stamp world, but I am trying...I also used my 3 little stamps from an unused set that I had from Close to my heart, as I just couldn't convert to total digi on this card...so I blended a bit of all the challenge together...I coloured the little guys with copic markers and glittered them up with some dazzling diamonds...I tried to stay as neutral as possible, but these snowmen called for some colour...kept the birdhouse and birdseed neutral though! Come on out and play along with us this week...so many possibilities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute images and even more so with the added sparkle!
So cute. Love the glitter too!
I love this image & the sparkle you added is a perfect touch! Love the twine too. I too tried to start off neutral with my image this week but these cute little snowmen needed colour!!
Love the glitter on your adorable card! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my "Santa's Bringing A Train Load of Twine" project on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog! Good luck!
Post a Comment