Friday, November 11, 2011
2011 365 #177 - snow angel
I made this card using the sketch from Cardabilities...love their sketches...I used the red felt that was left over from our Halloween Gnome hats (see here for that fun loving stuff)...glad to repurpose some of the leftovers...and i love that I figured out how to use my nestabilities on the felt....that adds such great dimension on the cards...I put a bit of liquid applique on her hat cuz that stuff is so much fun...I am also entering this card in the ABC Christmas Challenge for winter sports...not really sure if snow angels count as a sport, but depending on how deep the snow is, it can be quite a workout to get out of your angel without wrecking her with boot prints and extra body parts, so I hope it is winter sport enough for the challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
When you're my age, it's definitely a sport. And a cardio one, at that! Such a vibrant card, Deena!
I think making snow angels is a super winter sport!!
You have made a cute card with perfect matching papers. Thank you for joining our W challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
hugs Dorte,x
Tehehehe I wish I knew about snow angels as a kid I would love to do some! To old now feel the cold! thhehee, LOVE your card and yup I think this makes a fun winter sport too! Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our winter sports challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)
Ps I have candy on my blog too!
how lovely!
Great colors! :D
Thanks for sharing your creation at cardabilities!
Clelia
This is really an adorable card!!!! Love the colors and the image is so sweet!!!!! Great job Deena!!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!
Gorgeous card :-) The image is adorable and the colours and sparkle are perfect :-)
thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Post a Comment