Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SOS Bugaboo or digital- 2011 365 #181 -santa says


This week over at Shopping our Stash, the challenge is to use a digi image or an image from Bugaboo...If you don't have those you can recycle something off of an old card that you had received in the past....my image is one of my favorite Stella images from Bugaboo, however, I cheated this week and did not use a digi image...you can buy their images in clear stamps and that is exactly what I did...love these!  I used all papers from my stash and all of the little bling and add ons were from a matchbox swap that I participated in way back...thanks Electra and Rosemary for the fun bling...I have slowly been incorporating little bits and pieces into my projects....come out and give us a try this week, won't you?

5 comments:

June Houck said...

This card makes me giggle! Great job!!!

Danni said...

Love it!! Super fun!

paige said...

LOL! I love this card! So fun!

Electra said...

hahahahaha! And you made it look so pretty! You're a master at cards, Deena!

Rosemary said...

Oh my gosh, this is great - I could definitely see several ladies I know who would enjoy the sassy humor of this! (including moi)

I'm sorry I haven't visited in sooooo long, you know why, but I'm enjoying the catching up!