This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use up something that you bought but have not intended on really using...I have lots of stuff like that in my stash, but I think the worst culprit is paper with shiny embossing on it...especially when sock monkeys are involved...I buy it and get it home and then never know what to do with it...this paper was no exception...had to have it...had to...both pieces, with no projects or ideas in mind...just had to have it...but I decided to use it up...yes sir ree bob...used it and the giant flower too...have had those for at least 5 years...of course this card was supposed to face the other direction...but when I went to open it up, I noticed that I put my card on the base upside down cuz i was rushing to get to the party...ooopps...so it is just backwards to me, but hey...it did what it needed to...let's see what you have to show us this week...
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
2012 365 #140 - use it up!
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use up something that you bought but have not intended on really using...I have lots of stuff like that in my stash, but I think the worst culprit is paper with shiny embossing on it...especially when sock monkeys are involved...I buy it and get it home and then never know what to do with it...this paper was no exception...had to have it...had to...both pieces, with no projects or ideas in mind...just had to have it...but I decided to use it up...yes sir ree bob...used it and the giant flower too...have had those for at least 5 years...of course this card was supposed to face the other direction...but when I went to open it up, I noticed that I put my card on the base upside down cuz i was rushing to get to the party...ooopps...so it is just backwards to me, but hey...it did what it needed to...let's see what you have to show us this week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So fun and cute - love all the monkeys on here and that BIG flower!!!
lynn
That paper is too cute! I am glad I am not the only one who sometimes glues things on the wrong side hehe!
HA! i'm SO GLAD i am not the only one who does that with the "gluing on BACKWARDS"!!!!!! (oof, i've just read carla's comment too... it's THE NEW WAVE of cardmaking... LEFTHANDED cards!!!!!!!!) :) :) :)
i looooooooooooooove those sock monkeys, and i think this card kinda proves you DO SO totally know how to use them to best advantage!!!!!! ♥♥♥
such a fun card so cheerful too, I am sure any little birthday girl would love this
Hugs Kate xx
Fun paper on your card! Did it hurt just a little to cut into it? Kudos for using one of your big blooms too!
Hot and funky orange! Love it!
Your cards are always so much fun, Deena!
Post a Comment