Saturday, January 6, 2018
#2-#3 look what Santa brought
So I have decided as part of my New Year's crafty resolution that I am going to use my stamps and things in ways that may not be the traditional format so they get more use. And I am going to try to play along with the Jingle Belles (and actually link up to the challenges - because I am a closet player and don't usually link). Santa brought me this cute little valentines dinosaur from Lawn Fawn and I saw it done similarly in a group I am in as a valentine card...I thought I could case it into a bit of a Christmas card and seeing as how we are already in a water colour theme at Shopping our Stash, I decided to continue with it as I could use the practice and the supplies were already out....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Deena, I am so glad you didn't stay in the closet and chose to link up. It would be a shame not to share this beauty of a non-traditional card! Love it :)
omg! that is tooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! and totally clever! and you are already getting the hang of watercolor, missus! 2018 is off to a great start as far as i'm concerned at JINGLE BELLES! ♥
That holiday card is so very clever ... and super-cute ... I love that background ... so glad you hopped in and joined the fun for our first Jingle Belles prompt of 2018.
First, that background is AMAZING! Second, love that you created a Christmas card using a dinosaur. Third, this is such a thing as heart googly eyes?!! Where do I get those!? Fabbo cards!
Post a Comment