I made this card out of the Basic Grey papers that I got at the garage sale in Stonewall. I bought the stamp there too (not part of the sale though - bt too cute to resist). I covered the wings in stickles as well as the little jems on her tutu.
I am entering it in the following challenges:
Color create challenge: fruit colour/ inspiration- I chose Kiwi, strawberries and watermelon: http://colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com/
Catch the bug challenge: anything goes: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/
Basic Grey challenge: wings: (all papers on this card and the brads are basic gray): http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/
Simon says: 1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 different embellishments: http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/
The Sweet stop: the sketch: http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/
Thanks for looking!

10 comments:
Sounds like you got some good deals!! The stamp is so cute and the papers are so pretty!! Pretty card!!
so cute, thanks for playing with Bugaboo! Joy DT
Lovely card! Love the way you colored the sweet image :)
Thanks for joining us this challenge at BasicGrey Challenges.
*hugs*
Angélique
Such a gorgeous image and beautiful papers too :) Great choice of sentiment to match your image! Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Fruity Challenge.
Sharon x
Adorable card! I love the colors and the paper. The image is fantastic.
very cute card! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!
Arrrh what a cute image and fab card! thanks for joining colour create
Hugs di xxxx
Cute card and I adore that image. Thanks for using our sketch this week at The Sweet Stop!
Hugs,
Wendy
Lovely card!
Post a Comment