I just received this Cookie Emma as a prize from a contest...she is soo cute so I just had to use her...I am entering this card in a ton of challenges...the paper is SEI and it is teal and sparkly in real life...it almost looks grey in the pictures, but in reality it is the same colour as her pants...i guess the shimmer gets lost in the photo??? The frame is brown and fuzzy, but looks black in the picture too...
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
7 kids college fund: pink and flowers...and their store sells this cute cookie emma: http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-17-recipe-pink-and-flowers.html
Let's ink it up: die cuts and punches: used 3 punches and a die cut on this card: http://letsinkitup.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-11.html
Catch the bug: baby/child project: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/we-have-winners_19.html
Sketch saturday: sketch: http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/2011/03/week-147-19th-march-sponsored-by-bunny.html
crazy for challenges: colours: pink, green, teal and brown: http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/2011/03/crazy-4-challenges-c4c79.html
If the shoe fits: aquamarine: http://iftheshoefitsscrapit.blogspot.com/2011/03/ff71calm-serene-aquamarine.html
Just us girls: colour: baja breeze, so saffron, soft sky and pink: http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/03/just-us-girls-76-color-challenge.html
the sweet stop: sketch with something sweet: http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/2011/03/100th-sketchand-huge-prize.html
thanks for looking!

17 comments:
Supercute card! Love that image. Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx
Such a sweet card - thank you for playing along at LIIU. Suzanne B
She is indeed very cute and layout is lovely.
Marie
Beautiful and super sweet creation! Thank you for joining us for the ‘die for’ challenge at LIIU ;) x
THIS card is positively DARLING! Such excellent use of SO many challenges! I'm delighted with your enjoyment of the JUST US GIRLS colors this week! THANKS for sharing! Yee Haw!
This is super cute! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge.
Julie
Awww...how sweet is this? I can see why you wanted to use her right away, she's adorable. Congrats on combining so many challenges. Thanks for making Catch the Bug one of them. I hope you'll join us again.
Lori
So darn cute!!! What a great take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!
Your card is sooo cute!! Great job on the punches!! Thanks so much for joining us on LIIU and good luck!!!
Emma is adorable!!! Sweet card!
Super sweet card Deena! The image is precious and you colored it perfectly too! Thank you for trying the C4C colors this week! Hugs ~S~
Fabulous card love that cute image and great layout too. Thanks for sharing at LIIU this time.
Hugs
Dawn x
Lovely card, colors and papers.
Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente
Now I want a cookie. This is a great card. Thank You for joining us at Bugaboo this week.
Such a cute image! Love how you colored her up and displayed her on your card! Great use of the JUGs colors! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!
so very cute! great use of the frame to make your image pop! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!
Very, Very cute, thanks for playing at Catch the bug this week!
Post a Comment