Thank goodness I keep a messy desk and never put away after myself when I craft (I even took a picture before I started to prove what was already there...however, there was tonnes more in the layers underneath to play with as well)! The Opus Gluei challenge this week is to use the stuff off of your desk to make a project. I whipped up 5 cards from nothing but stuff currently on my desk...probably could do 10 more, but I like pulling out my new supplies for the next project, so I ended it at 5...you can join in here if you want to play along: http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ALL of these cards are absolutely GORGEOUS. I love the bright and cheery colors. Isn't it wonderful to make something out of scraps!!!
Thanks for being such a faithful Groupei to us at OPUS GLUEI.
My gosh! These are wonderful, I'm so glad you made so many great cards! You really took our challenge and ran with it, thank you so much! I
These are really wonderful Deena, I wish I could make cards as nice as these. And to think you just "whipped them up"! You are a card-guru!
Post a Comment