Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WOYWW 91

Okay, so this isn't soo much my workspace...more of a holding zone, but it is so neat and organized right now, that I just had to show it off before it starts to look like the rest of my room. My hubby got me this cabinet a few years ago for Valentine's day, and it my most favorite piece of furniture in the house...so many little spaces for pretty things....I keep my copics on top in the spinny container from Michael's crafts...and some of my completed cards are in the boxes on the side and on display. My daughter helped me sort out all my brand type paper and used the labeller to organize it for me. All of the drawers have the little dishes in them to keep the brads, eyelets etc separated...just love this baby. My inks, some tool, etc. are in the bigger bottom drawers...and now that I finally got the Christmas tree down, I should not be feeling guilty hiding out making some cards and pages...yippee...for more desks, follow this link: http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ ...thanks for looking!

9 comments:

DanielleP said...

WOW. I am so jealous! My space is so messy. Now I really have to clean. Your space looks great. Hope you have a great day!
DanielleP

Susanne said...

Very neat and tidy - with lots of goodies to use up - you lucky gal.

Ohhh Snap said...

Very neat! Love the goodies :D. TFS! #157

Anonymous said...

super desk - love the spinny thing.
x Tricia (79)

shazsilverwolf said...

This is fabulous storage- really love it, Tfs Shaz #125

Twiglet said...

If only I was as well organised!!
Do pop over to our shop and put your name down in the next gift draw.
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Jo

Theresa Plas said...

Oh To Be So Organized! You are My Idol! Happy WOYWW!

Julia Dunnit said...

ooh Deena, how impressive. I have a couple drawers that have those little dishes in...but they are not colour organised or tidy any more - be strong and keep it up!!

The Crafty Elf said...

OK....that is one amazing work area and I love the way you have organized everything. Thanks for letting me peek!!!