Saturday, May 7, 2011

2011 365 #069 m&m

I woke up this morning and saw a one hour challenge for frosted designs and whipped up this page...made it this time! The requirement was that it needed stitching - used the sew easy and some floss and Voila! I also used the Frosted designs sketch, not realizing it is the same site...ooops, but I will enter it in both and hopefully they will not hold it against me! Just liked the sketch lots, and had 3 pictures to scrap.
you can find the challenges here: http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/
I am also entering it in the sew fabulous challenge at Getting cricky with K Andrews here: http://www.gettingcricky.com/2011/05/simply-sunday-challenge-sew-fabulous.html

12 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Deena, great take on the sketch, the talk bubbles are so fun and give so much dimension to the page. Thanks for joining us on Sketch along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs
Hugs!

Nanne said...

What a great way to get two challenges onto one layout.. Those photos are too cute and what a wonderful method for adding stitching.. I'm not much of a sewer so might have to look into that sew easy.. :)
thnx for playing along with us at Frosted Designs
Hugs
Nanné

Kate said...

Great layout! I can't believe you were able to whip it up in an hour. I'm a very s.l.o.w. scrapper so am trying not to be envious! The three photos look great the way you have them laid out.
Thanks so much for participating in the Getting Cricky "Sew Fabulous" challenge!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Guest Designer for Getting Cricky

Kathy said...

Cute layout, great job! Love those pictures. Good Luck!
Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs,
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

What a fun layout! Love the stitching and how you used the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Sketch Along Tuesday at Frosted Designs!

Fern said...

How Cute!!!! Great job with both challenges and I love the random stitching!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch Along Tuesday - Frosted Designs!!! Hugs!!!

Angela said...

This is gorgeous and I just love your costume!! perfect colours and how easy is the sewing!!! we won't hold it against you heheheh!!! twice the chance to win! Thank you for joining in our crop and my sewing challenge at Frosted Designs this week!!!!

kissinia said...

Brilliant LO! I love these photos! Hope you enjoyed playing alone with Frosted Designs!

Unknown said...

Cute LO. Those pictures are adorable. Love the stitching too
Thanks for playing along on our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky
Hugs
Brenda DTM
Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

Debbie Bakk said...

Cute LO and the embellies that you stitched are adorable thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs.

Erin Reed said...

so cute, love the stitching!! thank for playing at frosted designs!!

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek this is soooooo cute! I love those 3d puffy embellies--are they by KI memories?
super cute photos--ahah! love it!
Thank you so much for playing along in my challenge at Getting Cricky!

big cricky hugs,
kristal of getting cricky!