I made this card with the scraps of my mother's day card from yesterday. The butterflies are from the nestabilities set, which I love...I am entering it in the following challenges:
one stop craft challenge: birthday: http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/05/week-130-birthdays.html
The crafty pad: pearls and swirls: http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-119-pearls-swirls.html
totally stampalicious: kicking it old school -using a stamp that hasn't been used for more than 6 months - this is one of my first sentiment stamps I ever bought and it has been a long time since it has seen ink - and the butterflies aren't stamps, but they haven't been used in a long time either!: http://totallystampalicious.blogspot.com/
card patterns: sketch- I am just loving their sketches...sooo awesome!:http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/

4 comments:
Great card! I love this kind of make from scraps!
Thanks for sharing it at The Crafty Pad for our Swirls & Pearls challenge this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
Wow I love that butterfly!!! hat a sweet looking card you did a great job!!!!!
Beautiful colorcombo. Thank you for joining us at cardpatterns.
Beautiful card, TFS and good luck in the challenges!
circlebenterprises.blogspot.com
Post a Comment