Friday, May 20, 2011

2011 365 #074 father's day card

This is the card that I made for Gordie for Father's day...it just looks so constructiony and manly...hope he likes it! I am entering it in the following challenges: CPS card sketches: the sketch Opus Gluei: get steamy with gears The crafty pad: holes Getting Cricky with K Andrews: father's day The shabby tea room: monochromatic Pixie Dust studios: back in time Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend...it is a long one here...yippee!

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Love this creation!Lot's so fabulous HOLES! Thank you for playing at The Crafty Pad for our HOLES Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
dawn xxx

Sandy O said...

What a nice card. I love the paper you used for the wheels, looks so real.

Kathy said...

Cool, great idea for a card. Good luck!
Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs,
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Lynn B. said...

I love the metallic cogs on your card. It looks very cool.

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh this is perfect for a males card! I love the cogs and the metallic look to them! Thank you for sharing and taking the HOLES challenge with us this week at The Crafty Pad Challenge Check back with us on Sunday to see if you’re a lucky winner & our next challenge theme. Fair winds & following seas, The Navy Wife.

Debbie said...

Very creative masculine card ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Rosemary said...

This is a great interpretation of steampunk so it works beautifully for us at Opus Gluei, and thank you for playing with us.

Gordie will love it!

Jana said...

Wonderful card. Perfect for Father's Day and for OPUS GLUEI. Thank you so much for playing with us. It makes me so happy to see your entries.

Unknown said...

Love, love it. Very manly. Its a bit steampunk and I love that
Thanks for playing along on our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky
Hugs
Brenda Getting Cricky DTM-Coordinator
Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com