We are going to a bbq next weekend after the parade by our house...I made this card for the hostess...It's a little busy, but that is also kind of her style...I am entering it in the following challenges:
Twisted sketches: sketch and the twist of summer
Getting Cricky with K Andrews: pennants or borders
Frosted Designs: card with BBQ or picnic
Paper Cutz: banners
Crazy 4 Challenges: favorite vacation spot or activity

15 comments:
Adorable card! I love the stamped image and all of the banners. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Frosted Designs!
Melissa
Oh, how cute this is. That little bear having a BBQ is just adorable!
Charlotte
Getting Cricky Guest Designer
How sweet! The background paper is great and goes awesome with the rest of your card!
Thanks for playing along!
JulieK- Getting Cricky DTM
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
How cute is this! I love the card, that little stamp is so darn cute. Great Job. Good Luck!
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com
I think it is great how that super cute stamp is coming off the card :) Great job!
Rebecca- Getting Cricky DTM
http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/
Hi Deena--it's my style too--I LOVE busy! lol!
It's actually not busy, and it's ADORABLE!! I love that little guy bbq! precious!
Thanks for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge!
Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew of Getting Cricky!
How AWESOME is this card?!? You did a FANTASTIC job!! :) I love the image you used -- Such a cute little bear (and his puppy waiting for some bbq scraps!!). Your background paper is great -- Reminds me of a FIESTA!!
Thanks SO much for sharing your talent at Getting Cricky this week!! :)
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Getting Cricky DTM
Too cute! Love the banner paper..for joining us @ getting cricky
Kathy
Getting cricky dt
Www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com
This is so super cute. That banner paper is adorable and not too busy at all. Have fun at the bbq,
Thanks for joining us on Simply Sundays at Getting Cricky
Hugs
Brenda DTM-Coordinator
Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com
This card is super cute!!! Love the banners and the coloring on your image!
Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!!
Oh my gosh is this cute! Is that Lili of the Valley stamp? So cute!
Your card is so fun! The colors and banners say "PARTY!". Thanks for playing along on the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs!
Scrappymama Elaine
Getting Cricky DT
Love the card Deena, perfect for a BBQ invite
Rebecca
Getting Cricky DT Member
The hostess is going to love this card, I think it is so fun and happy! Loving that background paper, Chef Bear, and entire festive feel to this card! Adorable!
Deena, I love your card its "beary" adorable :) I am a huge fan of the Maya Road ribbon too! What a lucky hostess to get this card.
Post a Comment