My oldest daughter's teacher's mother passed away this week and she asked me if I could make a card for her. Her only real specification was that it had yellow because she thinks that is her teacher's favorite colour...how could I refuse? (thanks mom for making my flowers, how do you like them sprayed with yellow?)
I am entering it in the following challenges:
simon says stamp challenge: sparkle and shine
crafty creations: something with a flower, a piece of patterned paper and a ribbon
really reasonable ribbon: anything goes

6 comments:
What a lovely card.. just gorgeoous!
Oh My Gosh, what a lovely card. That sparkle paper is so pretty. Your mom did a perfect job on those flowers. The really look great sprayed in yellow.
Wow such a pretty card and I love the glitter look!!!! You did a great job!!!!
it turned out very nice. the flowers look totally different when they are sprayed. hey, did you notice the badge my blog is sporting?
This is a lovely, comforting card, Deena. Great sparkle! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations!
smiles,Deena
SOOO pretty and such lovely colors!!! Great added sparkle too! thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
Post a Comment