Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SOS - Christmas card - 2011 365 #179

well...it is only a few weeks till Christmas and I still feel so behind in everything...it is coming on fast and I don't have any of my shopping done, my cards and tags aren't finished and we don't even have our Christmas pictures printed...yikes....I need a pause button so I can put life on hold and get a few things done...to top it all off, hubby is out of town for a couple of weeks and parent viewing week is upon us for dance....just not enough time in the day...anyway, Shopping our Stash is doing a Christmas card challenge this week, so at least I have one more card done and it was made completely with stash...bonus...why don't you play along with us this week and see if you can knock one more card off of your list?

4 comments:

CarlaKH said...

Such a pretty card! I hope your week slows down a bit.. the time is just flying by lately!

Danni said...

Pretty card, nice vintage feel to it!

Electra said...

My gosh, Deena, I read what you have accomplished this year and wonder how you can possibly be behind in ANYTHING! I love this card and it's vintageyness!
(BTW, I think you have a the link for OG in place of the one for Shopping your Stash.)

Deena said...

thanks for letting me know of the wrong link...all fixed :)