Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2011 365 #045 - Take care of yourself

This is one of my Lili of the Valley stamps that arrived yesterday (I bought myself (I mean my husband bought me) for Valentine's Day...I got 5 of them and they are all super cute...too bad I can't buy them in Canada though. I am entering this card in the monthly card challenge at our local scrapbook store in Stonewall. I am also entering it in the following challenges:
ICopic #20 - colour challenge: green, purple and turquoise: http://blog.icopic.com/2011/03/icopic-color-challenge-20.html
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

What a pretty card! I love this explosion card style because they are great for displying! Love your colors and that image! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Crystal said...

Great card, love the distressing! Thanks for playing along in Paper Sundaes "Stripes" Challenge :)

Electra said...

This is so cool, Deena!

Mummylade said...

great colours and a lovely fold! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

Choccy said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Card for a male challenge.
Choccy xx