I made these little matchboxes for the Opus Gluei match(box) made in heaven challenge. They are doing a swap with them for those who want to participate. I made 8 - one for Jana and one for Rosemary (the two that host the blog) and I have 6 left that I will be more than happy to swap with anyone who may have made more than one ;) . All of my boxes will have the items above in them (or some variation of colour and style. This certainly was a fun challenge...and something I would never have made without being challenged to do them...
you can join in the fun here: http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/

3 comments:
WOW. You are a matchbox making machine. These are super cute. I love those papers you picked. And the flowers are adorable. I am impressed with all that you are fitting into them. You are such a sweetie to make one for Rosemary and me. Thanks so much for being such a faithful Groupei on OPUS GLUEI. It means SO very much to us.
Ooo, pick me, pick me! These are adorable, Deena and the postage wouldn't be too much if you and I were partners....lol
THese are fantastic! Love how you took to this challenge - we may just have to have everyone exchange with everyone! LOL
Post a Comment