Friday, May 6, 2011

2011 365 #068 -mother's day card

I made this card for my mom for mother's day...she is on vacation, but hopefully she will check out my blog so she can still get her card on mother's day! I made the flowers with my new nestabilities dies...they turned out so well and they even match the flowers in the paper. I am entering it in the following challenges:
let's capture these sketches: sketch: http://letscapturethesesketches.blogspot.com/
creative prompts 4u: colour inspiration:http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/
alphabet challenge: "A" for around the world - I chose Asia (Japan)...not anywhere close to Canada:http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/paper cutz: mother's day:http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/
catch the bug: flowers and pastel colours: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Sandi said...

This came out beautiful!!! So glad you played along at Let's Capture These Sketches this week!

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, I love all the flowers! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Anonymous said...

Great card.
Gorgeous colours.

Thanks for joining us at AC.

Huggies Angel

Sonia said...

Hi!
Pretty card! love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog
Sonia **Sony**

Kitty said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful flowers!

Thanks for joining us at CMM and hope to see you again for the next challenge.

Kitty xx