Sunday, May 8, 2011

2011 365 #071 - thank you

I am always amazed at how many cards you can get out of a couple of pieces of doublesided paper...this is number 4 out of 3 pieces of paper...and there is easily enough scrap left over for 2 more...crazy...especially when there are such good sketch challenges out there to play with! I am entering this card in the following challenges:

cps card sketches: the sketch: http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/

the crafty pad: spots and dots: http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/

if the shoe fits, scrap it: something green: http://iftheshoefitsscrapit.blogspot.com/

ps i hate double spacing and have no idea how to get rid of it!!!!

happy mother's day everyone!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Great card Deena! I love the fan & may need to try this as my sister collects all types of fans! So happy to be working with you at SOS :)

Lea L. said...

This is very cute! I love the accordion fold fan you've added to the front! Thanks for playing at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

lesleyworth said...

very pretty card! the fan is fantastic! great use of paper to get so many cards! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Create It Simply said...

Cool card! The fan is a fun accent. I hate double spacing too. Try highlighting the text and clicking the T with the red X in the corner and see if that helps. That removed all formatting (but will also remove the links). Another trick when it is double spacing on you is to back it up so it is with the previous line and then hold the shift key when you hit enter. Thanks for joining us at CPS.

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Gorgeous card and I love the fan! Also love the challenge you have placed on yourself to see how many cards you can get from 1 DP! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Crafty Pad!