Monday, May 9, 2011

2011 365 #072

I have some good news...yesterday I was asked to be on a design team for "Shopping Our Stash"...it is a new challenge blog that is starting out on Tuesday...come and join in then for their first challenge and give it a go...you can find it here: http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/ That is why I made the "magical day" card...just a good feeling card all around. I am entering it in the following challenges: sweet stampin challenge: childhood memories: http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
saturday challenge: dust off your stash - this stamp hasn't been used in ages: http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
crazy 4 challenges: lots of flowers: http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/
paper sundaes: magical and mythical fairies and creatures...: http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Jennipher said...

I love that you rotated the sketch. super cute card.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining our "Dust off your stash" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Janice M said...

Cute card! Love the little mushrooms you added. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

Fiona said...

beautiful card and I love these images. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

fi

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Your image is very sweet! Love how she is holding a flower. Thanks for making and sharing this cute card.

Bea said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week

Bea

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous adorable card.
luv
Debby