Sunday, May 15, 2011

2011 365 #073 - 3 cheers birthday card

I made this cute little turtle card for the following challenges: The sweet stop: sketch: http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/ the shabby tea room: ruffled up: http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/ simon says stamp and show: anything goes: http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/ crafty creations: anything goes: http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/ catch the bug: polkadots and stripes: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/ card makin mamas: 1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 different embellishments: http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com/ crafts 4 eternity: colour challenge: http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

pinky said...

Really cute card Deena. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Rosemary said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute - I love it's bright colors and the cheerful feel. Adorable.

CarlaKH said...

Too cute. I love turtle images!

Ciska said...

What a cute card, it's so vibrant! Thank you for playing along at Card Makin' Mamas this time around, good luck!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that turtle! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

craftyb said...

Such a fun card - the image is so cute and I LOVE the ruffled ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week! bx

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

my crafting creations said...

cute card. I love the turtle. create me pimk sent me and I'm your newest follower.


Kim
http://mycraftingcreations.com

Joy said...

cute cute thanks for playing with bugaboo JOY DT

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

having a {me} day said...

Such a sweet birthday card. keeley

Tammy Miller said...

Wow what a great card! I just love it! I am so happy you decided to join our Polka Dots and Stripes challenge at Catch the Bug! I hope you will join us again!!