Monday, May 23, 2011

2011 365 #079 - pinwheel birthday

The Opus Gluei girls issued a pinwheel challenge this week and I thought I would play along...these are so cute and super easy to make! Who knew you could make 12 pinwheels and a card to stick them on in under 10 minutes? Plus this card used only scraps! I think I am going to whip up a few more of these in some more masculine scraps for the male teacher thank you cards that I need to make...thanks for looking!
I am entering it in the following challenges:
Opus Gluei: pinwheels

8 comments:

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

I'm totally going to steal ... er, "borrow" this idea. SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Looks like a lot of work!!! Great job!!!

Rosemary said...

So cute! Wow, you are FAST with these and the results are wonderful! I'm so glad you tried this challenge out, you make me smile, you're almost always our first participant!!!! YAY!!!!

(and isn't it nice to use up scraps so beautifully?)

Kelly S. said...

How fun, those pinwheels are adorable. Love the colors, too!

Jen Adcock said...

Holy cow! This is so fun! Seriously under ten minutes?! Very cool and so impressive. I need to figure out how to make those nifty pinwheels. Great card!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Hey Deena...cute card. Who makes that Happy Birthday sentiment?

Julia Aston said...

What colorful fun pinwheels!!

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Wonderful card! I love pinwheels!