Those Opus Gluei girls got my mind a spinning with those pinwheels and now I am pinwheel crazy...spent the last 2 hours or so making pinwheel cards for their challenge and I am totally hooked...plus I have only used scraps from my bin, which was one of my challenges that I set up for myself this year...these ones are all out of my favorite Chatterbox paper (which I now hoard because no one sells it around here anymore)...Louie needed some masculine thank you cards and she said these would suffice to give to her teachers without embarrassing her too much! I think I am partial to the monochromatic one in the front...there is just something about that one that makes me want to keep it...but that is the one she picked for her teacher, so a picture in my memory will be all that remains!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love them, i'll have to try my hand at those...super cute. TFS! www.justwordz.ca
I think these are fun, festive and absolutely perfect for a teacher (male or female) - what a cute idea. I love that they use up scraps and make you feel like you're being thrifty! LOL
Thank you for more Opus Gluei participation - keep 'em coming, Deena!
Uhooi,,
The work is creative and interesting,
Uhooi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment