I have a husband and two gorgeous girls. I am completely addicted to scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts in general. I have been doing projects since I could hold a pair of scissors and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now my girls are becoming addicted to it as well....
5 comments:
This is adorable and love the mushroom on the crocheted flower. Great job on the CPS sketch this week :o)
Great use of this week's prompt Deena! Thanks for playing along.
Ally.
http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/
Aw, definitely bright and cheery - very sweet and that mushroom echoing the stamp is a great touch!
You are going to bring a big smile to someone's face when they receive this!
Absolutly adorable
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx
This is a lovely creation, thank you so much for entering it in the Allsorts challenge and good luck.
Post a Comment