Friday, February 3, 2012
2012 365 #41 - Baby boy card
again, I followed along with another of the CPS sketches...this one is day six on their anniversary challenge..I am also entering it in the Winter Wonderland Blue and white challenge..not sure if I really like this card or not...the sketch completely stumped me and made me have to really work to get a semi-presentable card (a couple hit the trash first and still this was the best I could come up with)...yikes...It was brutal! sorry for the terrible pics...it is really cloudy and foggy here today and I couldn't get a bright looking one for the life of me...this card really is baby blue and tealy...there is no green...we really need more lighting in this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think you are being too hard on yourself, that paper is really pretty. Thank you for playing along!
gorgeous shades of blue and a perfect creation for our challenge this week at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
Great card, love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs Sally xxx
Post a Comment