Friday, February 3, 2012
2012 365 #42 - princess birthday card
I made this card for my niece's birthday...she is turning 7 in a week and needed a princess card...hope she likes it...followed the sketch from CPS card sketches anniversary sketch. I am also entering it in the Pixie Dust Studios Girly Girl challenge...another dark picture...not sure I can make it look much better...52 card pick up also asked me to link up with her, so I will...she is doing a similar challenge to me, only hers is one card a week for the year, instead of a project everyday (ish)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
very sweet! I'm sure your niece will love it! thanks for joining us at CPS!
What a sweet little princess.
What a sweet card and such bright colors! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio!
What a sweet card and such bright colors! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio!
What a sweet card and such bright colors! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio!
Post a Comment