Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2012 365 #49 - happy birthday


I made this card using the CPS card sketch for day 11...still going strong on that challenge of getting all 15 cards done (I always have high hopes on these kind of challenges and then usually forget to finish them off, but not this time)...I mixed 3 different companies of scrap paper together to make this card and I think the blend quite well considering they were all made for something else...I am loving using the scraps up...sorry to all of you if the cards all seem the same colours etc, cuz there have been a lot of repeat papers lately in my effort to not have leftovers...

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Fab design and love the colors and dp you used. Great job on the CPS sketch I chose, the bling really sets it off nicely. Thanks for playing along with us at CPS :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
debby