Friday, February 10, 2012
2012 365 #52 - be my valentine
okay, so I changed my mind and did another valentine...I used the sketch from CPS card sketches day 13 and am entering it in the following challenged: Daring Cardmakers hearts and doilies, Card Crafter's Circle Valentine love and hearts and Crafty Catz Valentine challenge...thanks for looking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Ooo, I like this! The lacy-ness of the red hearts really pop on top of the white doily (and black card)!
Wonderful hearts!
So pretty! I hope you'll join me again this week at 52 Card Pickup!
http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-6.html
so pretty! I almost bought those hearts the other day but the line was soooo long I gave up!
Sooo beautiful, and it's just perfect for The Daring Cardmakers'"Hearts and Doilies" challenge this week
Hi Deena
A beautiful card love the hearts,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx
CraftyCatz DT
Pretty! Love the doilies!! Lovely job, and thanks for playing in day 13 of the CPS 5th Anniversary event!
A really lovely and striking card. Fab!
Thanks for playing along with our Hearts and Doilies dare this week. :)
Beautiful card Deena, love the ribbon band. Thanks for sharing with us at The Daring Cardmakers this week!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Crafter’s Circle this week. This Valentine's card is fabulous and I like how you tucked the hearts behind the ribbon,really beautiful card!!!!! I hope to see you again next week for our latest challenge.
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team
Stunning simplicity... I love it's boldness, and those hearts! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!
Great card. Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers this week.
Post a Comment