Sunday, February 12, 2012
2012 365 #59 - happy birthday
Day number 15 for the CPS Card Sketch anniversary challenge...finished them all, and I think I was finally successful in making a masculine looking birthday card...all with leftovers from other projects yet...wah hoozle...I loved this challenge and sure stocked up on some well needed birthday cards in my stash...awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wah Hoozle? OK, that's my new favorite word. And this is my new favorite card. Really.
this is a great card!!! it's SO hard to make masculine cards, isn't it!? thanks so much for finishing all of the CPS anniversary sketches! WOO HOO!!! :)
Again, another great masculine card with color and texture and style! Love it!
Just followed you over here from the CPS 15 challenges list...I love this card and totally think it looks masculine!! Belz xx
Love the look of this masculine card... thanks for playing along!
Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on finishing all 15 sketches for the CPS 5th Anniversary. Thanks so much for joining us! Have a great weekend~
Wow! congrats on finishing all 15 and thanks so much for playing with us at CPS!
Post a Comment