Tuesday, February 21, 2012
2012 365 #61 - SOS inspiration photo
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash was to use a photo for inpiration. I found this inspiration sketch very difficult...I think mostly it was because of the colours, but I found this paper in the back of my paper closet...it is probably over 10 years old and hopefully the colours are close enough to the picture to get the inspiration...also chose some butterflies, but that was not too hard for me to do...love working with those...I used the sketch from the Sweet Stop this week for the card and added in their twist for die cuts...the label and the swirl were both die cuts, but I hand cut the butterflies from some patterned paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
well of course i believe you implicitly in all things... so if you SAY you struggled, then i am sure you did... but i do have to tell you that NO ONE looking at this lovely ♥DEENA CARD♥ would suspect it!!! yum, yum, yum!!! :)
Gorgeous result after all the struggles!
Very pretty Deena. The colors are lovely and the butterflies are just beautiful The charm is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at the Sweet stop!
This is so beautiful Deena & I LOVE all the purple and the cute little butterfly charm!
Love that lavender!
Congratulations - You've been given the Versatile Blogger award! Please visit my blog to learn more about it:
http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html
Post a Comment