Sunday, February 19, 2012
2012 365 #66 - happy birthday
This is my last attempt at a masculine birthday card today! I thought it looked boyish enough, until the hubby came downstairs and said that only I could make yellow, red, green and blue look girlie...I will just never get it! Oh well, what can I say? I must just be a girly girl straight down to my bones...I am entering this card in the following challenges: sketch - Frosted Designs - I really liked this sketch and plan on using it a few more times...love the effect of it...
Sentimental Sundays - focus on the sentiment
Paper Sundaes - Birthday
The Paper Players - masculine - clean and simple (hopefully this qualifies...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Like those flags,they are an interestng touch. Great masculine card, thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.
I had to laugh about your husband's comment. My husband always looks skeptically at me when I tell him I've made something masculine. I thought your card looked fine for a boy. :-) Repeating the polka dot paper under the sentiment is a really nice touch and adds an extra layer of dimension. So is using the different baker's twine colors. Thank you for joining the card sketch challenge at Frosted Designs! Please play along again next time. Beverly
Really cheerful card! I think it is a great masculine card. Great job on our sketch, fab card! So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs, come back again soon. Aloha, Joanne.
great colours, love the papers , thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina
I don't necessarily agree with your DH either! I think it could be a very cheerful masculine card, or certainly a boy's card! I love it, it makes me HAPPY! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!
I think it's a great guy card and I love triple banners and the added twine! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!
haha That's hilarious. Maybe it's an androgynous card!!!! I love it nevertheless. It's original and uses wonderful embellishments. Thanks for coming to SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS. LUV Samara
I think it completely works for a guy card! THe banners and the "confetti" bacground really are perfect for any birthday celebraton. Very nice! Thanks so much for joining us this wek at the Paper Players! :)
Definitely a boy card ... simple ... but happy! Hugs xxx
Such a bright and happy card. Thanks so much for joining in our Birthday challenge at Paper Sundaes this week.
I love your colours !
Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs, Marina.
Post a Comment