Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2012 365 #69 - 4 8 12 leap birthday


I made this card for the girls' friend Katie...she turned 3/12 today....a leap year baby in the millenium...cool birthday for a kid (in some ways)....I am entering it in the Paper Sundaes Circle challenge - I think there are enough that it should qualify.  I used the sketch from the Paper Players for the card....hope you had a great birthday chickeroona!

6 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very cute, Deena! Love the bright and happy colors and that fun fiber accent you used. Thanks so much for joinin gus this week at the Paper Players! :)

Anonymous said...

Very clever idea, Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

LeAnne said...

Oh my, what a fun card for a special Lear Year girl! So glad you played with my Paper Players sketch this week!

Nance Leedy said...

What fun paper and the zigzag stitching is the perfect funky accent for this cute card! Great job...so glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh...how cute and clever! I LOVE this DSP! Such a perfect card for a leap year girl! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Lesley said...

This is a great idea and so clever!!! I love it and the happy feel to your card because of the paper and colours. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.