Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 365 #11 - Disney Vacation title page



last one for tonight, I think...I followed the sketch from Frosted Designs for this one...I think this will be the title page for album one...so many pictures that they will easily fill two extra large binder style albums...but I am making some progress and this project will hopefully be done by March, if not sooner....one more down...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the bling! Thanks for joining us for a sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Jana said...

Oh, this is so pretty. I love all the shiny things. Great way to display the castle.

June Houck said...

Seriously girl, you are cranking these out. What is your secret?

Gorgeous cover LO!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, so shiny!! This is stunning...so glad you played along with us at frosted Designs!!

Fern said...

Oh Wow!! Love the photos and "bling"!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Tuesday!! Hugs!!

Laura said...

Great job Deena!!