Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 365 #23 - take a picture, it will last longer



The challenge set out by the Opus Gluei Poohbahs this week is to "take a picture, it will last longer".  I took kind of a skewed approach to this challenge...I was thinking of the way people stare and the phrase that we all used as a defence mechanism around here as kids....so then I tried to come up with pictures for a scrapbook page that would encourage people to stare at you and voila!  Found them...shops in the magic kingdom and the goofy shoes were the perfect images in my mind for this challenge.  I used the sketch from Twisted Sketches and boom, bang, kapowie, one more Disneyworld page down.  Why don't you join us this week and see what you can come up with for this challenge?

3 comments:

Jana said...

This layout is great. Love to see the kiddos getting Goofy.

Unknown said...

great layout and those flowers are lush xx

Kristen H said...

This is too cute! I love the shoes! Thanks for your take on my challenge idea. This was so much fun! Everyone's take was awesome and creative.
I love the yellow and blue, so pretty.
Have a great week!!!