Saturday, January 7, 2012
2012 365 #12 - Hot pepper birthday
I have a really hard time with masculine cards and the papers I used for my last scrapbook pages have kind of a masculine feel to them, so I thought I would try and make some birthday cards from the leftovers. This one follows this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches...still don't know if it is masculine enough or really birthday related for that fact, but what's done is done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
These papers are wonderful for a masculine card. The image is fun, too. Think it's perfect. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.
Great use of the left overs! Fabulous masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
How adorable is this! Love that chili pepper. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Post a Comment