Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 365 #13 - Meeting Captain Hook


This is the meeting of Captain Hook...or the imaginary meeting of him...he was superimposed into the picture after it was taken...I thought they did a good job of posing for it considering you couldn't see who was there....and there is another page down...only 800 more pictures to go through and I will be done...at least I have come to the realization that I can't scrapbook them all and some of the pictures are now being placed in the album in divided pages...why didn't I think of that 3 years ago??  Things would be done by now if I did!

1 comment:

June Houck said...

So cool! Yeah, I have like 800 pics of our 2008 Disney trip; the difference is that YOU are scrapping yours ;)

I love this one too. How on earth do you scrap so fast?