Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 #5 - butterfly birthday wishes




well, here are a few cards that I whipped up with my leftover paper from my scrapbook page...so far, so good on those resolutions!  I followed a sketch from Stamping 411...I don't play along with this challenge very often because you can only use Stampin up supplies.  It is not very often that I do a card with only that company (mostly because I don't usually buy their paper), but these cards are all supplies that I only purchased through them, so this time, I am in!  I used up all scrap stash and finally used my butterfly sizzlit (I had "lost" it for the longest time in my scrap room, but it is all cleaned up now and items are where they belong once again) and cut into my paper pack that I bought and didn't want to use cuz it was too pretty...well not anymore...I am cutting up all of my nice stuff this year and using it all up...wahoo!

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

YAY! Love these. Great way to use up scraps, too!

Tammy Fite said...

They're all beautiful!! Amazing what you can do with a pack of paper, huh?!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping 411! I love what you did!

June Houck said...

You rocked this, Deena! I think I have some scraps of those papers too; thanks for the inspiration, sweetie :)

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Not one but three!!! Great job on all it would be difficult to pick a favorite. Thanks for playing along.

Patti Chesky said...

Look at all those amazing butterfly cards!!! I love them all!