one of my goals for 2012 is to finish my DisneyWorld scrapbook...seeing as how we were there in 2009..still working on it and the Alaska one is next, so I want to get it done....got the albums set up and now I have about 200 pics left to scrap and the rest will just go into the divided slots...here is a rushed attempt so I could say I got one page done this year at least! I used the sketch from Artful Delight...their sketch was lovely, my page, not so much...
The carrousel was gorgeous and the girls had to ride, so of course pictures had to be taken...off to make a card with my scraps....that is another unstated goal of mine for 2012...no more leftovers...use them up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Fabulous LO! Love the paint splatters! :-) Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!!
Deena, this is gorgeous! I did my Alaska trip from last summer, but I still have not done Disney from 2008...hmmm, maybe I should get that stuff out, huh?
How wonderful! I love the mist/paint splatters, very fun! Great job with the Artful Delight sketch, thanks for joining us! Have a great day!
This is awesome.. Love those pics too! Thanks for playing along with us at Artful Delight! :)
Gorgeous layout and pictures! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!
Post a Comment