Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 365 #19 - Cool Beans

I bought a new little calendar for my desk, because my workplace has decided that it is too expensive to give us calendars this year...the one I ended up getting was one that started in September, so I pulled out the images from September to December and decided I would use some of them to make cards...I needed a birthday card for one of the guys at work and I don't like making masculine cards all that much because I make girly cards...I think this could go masculine...Inside it says Happy Birthday Cool Beans!

7 comments:

June Houck said...

You totally rocked this guy card. You should soooooo mass produce this and sell them!

Laura said...

Great Card Deeena!

Electra said...

This is too cute. Good to see you were able to post. Bad blogger.

Laura said...

Deena....not ure if it's too late but can I get in on the 365 - 2012 ?

Deena said...

It's never too late. There are no rules. It is just a push to get people to make projects and linking up is for insporatin only. Will link you up tonight. Thanks for joining in.

Deena said...

That should say inspiration. Oops. Autocorrect didn't help on that one 😊

Leslie Hanna said...

Oooh, I love Boynton! Just wish her images weren't copyrighted so I can't SELL anything using them. LOOOVE that critter! Great card!