Saturday, January 21, 2012

2012 365 #26 - snowy sketch card


I love sketches...did I say I love sketches?  cuz I truly do...this week's challenge at the Jingle Belles is to use a sketch....I have a really hard time making Christmas cards when the holiday is over, but I am trying my hardest to play along with all the challenges the Jingle Belles put out this year cuz that challenge and the girls there are amazing...this is what I came up with...I used all scraps for this card cuz I am on a use up all my scrap crap kind of kick this year....I sprayed the mistable canvas thing with 4 colours (2 greens and 2 blues)...these things are fun to work with...

5 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Look at all that texture :) The roses are stunning, and I just want to reach in & touch the snowflakes!

SmilynStef said...

So glad you got sketchy with us at jingle belles ... love those beautiful colors for a holiday card.

Electra said...

I'm loving your colours to, so rich.

Laura said...

Love this card!

lauren bergold said...

i ♥LOVE♥ that you're combining the SOS ethos with the JINGLE BELLES prompts... especially when the results look like THIS GORGEOUS CARD! this MIGHT be my favorite thing you've ever made... which believe me, is sayin' somethin' missus! sooooooooo gorgeous, and so incredibly artistic!!! WOW! ♥♥♥