Friday, January 20, 2012

2012 365 #24 - animal kingdom


another Disney page done...I made the horrible flower on the bottom out of doilies that I misted and added the I-top brad in the middle...sorry for that horrible viewing torture, but it is made and stuck on the page and not going anywhere...I followed the sketch from Creative Scrappers...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thats a stunning layout and the colours are gorjuss xx

FiKenward said...

Beautiful work, love the color palette you chose and the photo just flow beautifully. Thanks for playing along.

Jana said...

Your layouts are so wonderful. I have tried to leave comments on other posts, but blogger is being a brat. So, I will let you know that your hidden Mickey's are so much fun. My girls and I are having fun locating them all.

Can't imagine what your cold feels like. I complain at 40 degrees F. I am a cold weather wimp.

Electra said...

Good grief, it's not horrible at all. I like the flower and the page. So there.