Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 365 #16 - ferry ride




I followed the sketch from Creative Scrappers for this page....I think I have all of the elements of their sketch (at least the ones that would fit)...I have decided that each of my disney pages will have a "hidden mickey" on them...some, of course, not so hidden...I made all 45 of these little flowers out of 2 12x12 sheets of paper...loving my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge...if all I used it for was flowers, I would be a happy camper...yet there is so much more on it...the best part of this page is that there are no scraps left over...yippee!

3 comments:

Kristen H said...

I found Mickey! I love all of your gorgeous flowers. They are amazing, and so are you! Wow, girl!
I love the colors, and what a fun thing... to hide mickey throughout!

June Houck said...

Ooooh, this is stunning!

FiKenward said...

WOW,so many beautiful hand made flowers and I love the colour combo you put together as well. Pretty layout and great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along.